Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Back!

It seems like forever since I have shared some of my heart moments. Time has plodded on and I have had a few issues medically and mentally - an interesting combination. I have to see a doc on January 7th because I had one of my wretched 'spells' as I used to dub them. These spells were supposed to have disappeared after all that surgery chemo nonsense last year. On December 15th, my body told me differently. I collapsed on the bathroom floor in such pain and with such an odd feeling deep in my soul, that my thoughts rested on three numbers - 911. Thank the Lord, my dear hubby was home and he was able to get me to bed and I snapped out of it after a while.

In my conversation with the oncology nurse later, she told me to either make an appointment with them or to see my own doctor. I opted for geographical convenience so I head to the Drayton office in a week. Sigh.

I am trying not to think the worst, for my mind does far too many acrobatics for my liking. I will wait to see what happens. (I may press for that CA125 however!)

I'll wait and see what God has in store for me this year. Meanwhile I will journey on trying not to procrastinate too much with resolutions and changes for 2010. It's getting harder and harder for this old dog to learn new tricks!


2 comments:

WhiteStone said...

Glynis, I do hope all turns out well with your visit to the doc this week. Yes, press for the CA125, especially if you have not had one in awhile. Strangely, I, too, dealt with pain this week, and about went into panic mode, not to mention the weeping mode! I have a CT scheduled later this week and hope it comes out "clean". Hope your medical reports are good, too. Bless you.

Anonymous said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you.