Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Onward



Thursday looms near. Once again I make the trek to the London Cancer Clinic for a check up. I rally forth with great optimism and hope in my heart. And I know I do not walk alone. With me I first of all take Jesus. My faithful hubby will accompany me. My sweet 83 year old father asked if I wanted him to come along. I told him no, for the four hour journey takes a toll. But I will hold him in my spirit. My children and friends journey with me in my heart. What more can I ask for? Maybe prayer...if you read this and feel inclined, I would appreciate a few words tossed heavenward. God is our refuge and strength; an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

3 comments:

WhiteStone said...

It's 11:00 pm where I live and I'm heading to bed. Will definitely lift you up in prayer.

vjc said...

My prayers go with you too.

Angela said...

We're praying for you today, Glynis.
"May the God of HOPE fill you with all JOY and PEACE as you trust in Him, that you might overflow with HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit." Rom.15:13
All our love and prayers,
The Koobs Klan
xoxox