Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Dance


Tap...tap...tap...swoosh...swish...swoosh. That's the sound of me dancing and twirling and raising my hands for joy. No, it's not the cumulative effect of drugs. Nor is it any menopausal idiosyncracy. Nope...it's just my little grandma jig in overdrive. The news is out. Extra! Extra! Read all about it! God is good.


My dear son and sweet daughter in law told us last night that they are going to have a baby. Yes folks...you heard it here. (They said I could tell!) I am head over heels happy for them. I am collecting grandchildren so I am so excited about this next little munchkin who is scheduled to make an appearance early next summer. Janice and Trevor will make wonderful parents and I know this new little soon to be arrival will have so much love and affection showered upon him/her every moment of the day. I can't wait. Another loved and eagerly awaited baby to help fill this old world with joy. I'm loving it. Now I'm off to do another happy dance [albeit a bit lame] but it's happy nonetheless!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gramma!!

Yeah for Trev and Janice! Can't wait to see this new little one soon! Trenton and Jocelyn are excited to have a new little cousin!!

Lori said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I'll be looking forward to reading Grandma entries next summer....

Kia Taylor said...

Congrats Glynis!! Babies are a beautiful blessing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! If Janice and Trevor want to come to Palmerston for her ultrasound, I'd love to see your grandbaby first! I'd check everything well, then bring everyone in for an awesome "show and tell". We recommend 13 and 18 week scans. Let me know! Casey
cfraser@nwhealthcare.ca